1. Use technology! Google hangout/skype/vp with your camp friends (with parent’s permission of course!) If you are over 13, add your new friends on social media, swap photos & camp stories!
2. Make scrapbook: pull out those arts & crafts creations and camp photos documenting your time at camp and put them together in a fun way!
3. Wear your camp t-shirts/ team t-shirts around your hometown with pride!
4. Share your camp experience with other koda friends/siblings that haven’t attended camp- invite them to attend next year!
5. Cook! Re-create your favorite camp meal for your family by asking your parents for help! YUM!
6. Share a good memory/what you miss/ what you learned/ crazy story with your family, show off the new signs you learned from camp!
7. Get everyone together! Parents- organize a family koda gathering (bowling/trampoline park/ect.) with other koda families or travel to a local KODAheart event!
8. Put together a camp playlist of all the songs over the summer at camp to re-live some of the amazing memories!
9. Get a few friends together and play your favorite outdoor camp game!
10. Create a countdown for registration/1st day of camp!